860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/HW360x3/login. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
We’re excited to share that our school is participating in Cash for Classrooms, part of Casey’s Rewards. This opens up Glasgow School to new funding opportunities to help improve learning environments for students.
The best part? Donations don’t come out of your own pocket. When you buy from Casey’s and use their rewards program you can simply turn your points into a donation to our school.
Help Glasgow School make the most of this program and learn more at https://www.caseys.com/schools.
Middle School/High School Bulletin
1. MO Farm Bureau Foundation for Ag Scholarship is due March 31.
2. Patriot Guard Riders Scholarship and National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors are due April 1.
3. Fitzgibbon Hospital Scholarship is due April 3.
4. The following Seniors need to turn in a baby and toddler picture ASAP: John Breitweiser, Taylor Deis, Gradey England, Allex Fisher, Cole Fuemmeler, Dalton Fuemmeler, Katelyn Griffin, Kelsey Hammons, Megan Monnig, Gabe Morgan & MaKayla Sanders.
5. Seniors need to turn in at least 2 different Senior pictures for the yearbook and graduation video ASAP. Email Mrs. Olendorff pictures or bring to school to scan the pictures.
6. It's not too late to buy a Senior Ad for the yearbook. Please see Mrs. Olendorff for more information.
1. Chartion Valley LASE scholarship applications for both students and/or teachers are due April 3.
2. CMU Health Professions Camp May 27 - 29. Up to 30 students will be selected to participate. Registration end April 30. $150 per student. Early Bird, $15 discount by March 30. For more information check the flyer on the bulletin board outside the high school office.
3. The 2020 UMKC Pharmacy Camp has dates in June for Columbia, Springfield, and Kansas City.