860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/hw. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education school counseling staff has compiled and placed information related to labor shortages and job attainment on their website. This information will update regularly. The link to this information can be found at https://dese.mo.gov/college-career-readiness/school-counseling
We are excited to announce a new partnership between Glasgow School District and Burrell Behavioral Health! Through this partnership, Burrell Behavioral Health will be offering behavioral health services in our buildings in order to help students reach their full potential while in school. Please contact Erika Derboven, Stacey Kottman or Sonya Fuemmeler if you are interested in learning more about the program.
2019-2020 School Calendar
5th and 6th Grade Basketball Tournament
Hoopin' Our Hearts Out
HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
WEDNESDAY - March 20, 2019
1. Track - Fan Clothe apparel on sale until Friday. Forms are available in the office.
2. Reminder: NO food or drinks are permitted in the library. Tons of candy, cracker wrappers, crumbs are being found around the computers and there was a spill in that area, as well.
3. FFA Red Cross Blood Drive on Thursday in the gym lobby from 1:00 - 6:00. Students ages 16 - 17 who are interested in donating blood need to pick up information & parental consent forms in the office.
4. Wellness Walk forms are available in the office for the Annual Elementary Wellness Walk on April 6th for the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. Forms must be turned in by Friday.
5. Junior meeting at 10:20 in the computer lab with Mrs. Derboven.
5. Students in both baseball & track: You will go to baseball practice on TODAY. You will go to track practice on TOMORROW & Friday.
6. Spring begins TODAY.
7. Area 4 FFA LED's in Centralia TODAY at 4:30.
8. Board of Education meeting TONIGHT at 7:00.
9. Sign up for Prom Grand March in the office by April 13.
1. Junior Prize Committee meeting TODAY during Advisory in Mrs. Crowley's room.
2. FFA American Red Cross Blood Drive in the gym lobby from 1:00 - 6:00.
3. Tutoring with Ms. Johnson 3:00 - 3:45.
1. State Band in Mexico. Load Trailer/Bus at 11:15. Leave at 11:30. Return 4:45 & unload trailer.
2. Seniors: Keith House Memorial Scholarship & MO Credit Union Scholarship are due.
1. Truman State FFA CDE's in Kirksville.
2. District Band Solo/Small Ensemble Festival.
1. 5th & 6th Grade Glasgow Basketball Tournament. Glasgow girls vs. St. Mary's at 3:00. Glasgow boys vs. St. Mary's at 3:45. Admission $3.00 for adults, $2.00 for students, 4 & under are free.
2. Hoopin' Our Hearts Out for the Sayler Family! Mini cheerleaders will perform at half-time of the Glasgow girls vs. St. Mary's. Silent Auction in the gym lobby. The auction will conclude at the end of the 1st Quarter of the Glasgow boys vs. St. Mary's game. Basket winners will be announced at half-time of the same game. Thank you for your support!
1. 9 - 11th grade students: See Mrs. Derboven if you are interested in learning more about Health Professions Camp at CMU (this summer). Flyers available in the high school office.
2. National Honor Society members are assisting the Friends of the Glasgow Pool with the Bricks for Bucks fundraiser. Bricks for Bucks order forms are available in the office. These bricks are a great way to recognize seniors, athletes, organization members, etc. You can return your order form to school and list National Honor Society on the envelope or return the form directly to Susan Freese, 112 Market St, Glasgow, MO 65254. Please make check payable to Friends of Glasgow Pool.
3. The following Seniors still need to turn in pictures for yearbook & graduation video to Mrs. Olendorff: (S - senior picture, B - baby picture, T - toddler picture) Alexis Baker - S, Jacob Bean - B, T, S, Vivian Breitweiser - B, T, S, Maura Drew - B, T, S, Adris Hamilton - S, Chloe Hampton - B, T, S, Brady Kaylor - S, Heather Knight - B, T, S, Sadie Morris - S, Madisyn Parks - S and Adam Suttner - B, T, S.
4. Free Sports Physicals by the Glasgow Boone Medical Group for students in grades 5 - 12 for next year will be on April 5. Forms are available in the office and need to be returned to Debbie in the office by April 3