860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/hw. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
We are excited to announce a new partnership between Glasgow School District and Burrell Behavioral Health! Through this partnership, Burrell Behavioral Health will be offering behavioral health services in our buildings in order to help students reach their full potential while in school. Please contact Erika Derboven, Stacey Kottman or Sonya Fuemmeler if you are interested in learning more about the program.
The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education school counseling staff has compiled and placed information related to labor shortages and job attainment on their website. This information will update regularly. The link to this information can be found at https://dese.mo.gov/college-career-readiness/school-counseling
HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
THURSDAY - November 15, 2018
1. Any student with 2 or more failing grades is ineligible to attend any home JV/Varsity ballgame starting with the the Glasgow Tournament.
2. Glasgow Tournament will be November 26 - Dec. 1. Student athletes need to turn in their items for the courtesy room ASAP.
3. American Education Week. TODAY is Dress to Impress. Get all dressed up! Helping Hands - student helpers will be available to help if you sign up.
4. Seniors meeting TODAY during Advisory in the Art room.
5. Sophomores will meet 8th hour TODAY with a Vo-Tech representative in Mrs. Shepard's room.
6. Tutoring with Ms. Johnson TODAY 3:00 - 3:45.
7. H.S. girls basketball practice TODAY 3:00 - 5:00. Boys 5:00 - 7:00.
8. Seniors: Hagan Scholarship is due TODAY.
1. American Education Week. Friday is Black & Gold Day. Show off your school spirit by wearing black and gold.
2. Grades 7, 8 & 9 basketball girls, boys & cheerleaders will have a pizza lunch in the gym lobby.
3. H.S. boys basketball practice 3:00 - 5:00. Girls weights at 4:30 and practice 5:00 - 7:00.
1. 8th Annual Glasgow Lions Club 5k Turkey Trot on November 22. Entry forms are in the office.
2. Friends of the Glasgow Pool are looking for volunteers to help set-up and/or clean-up on November 24 for the Sip N Shop. Sign up in the office if you would like to help.