860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/hw. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
THURSDAY - September 20, 2018.
1. See Mrs. Derboven by TOMORROW, if interested in submitting application for the Prudential Spirit Award. You must have been actively involved in volunteering with a community service.
2. Juniors wanting to take the PSAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test on October 10 need to sign up in the office & pay $16.00 by TOMORROW.
3. Mid-term for grades will be sent home TOMORROW.
4. Juniors: All magazine sales are due Tuesday. Turn in early if you are finished selling.
5. Sign up for Book Club in the office.
6. Sign up for High School Scholar Bowl in the office.
7. Each class/organization sponsor/president may pick up the "Rules & Regulations" for the upcoming FFA Barnwarming Parade on October 4.
8. Cyber Crimes Presentation TODAY in Bramble Hall.
9. NHS meeting TODAY during Advisory.
10. Softball practice TODAY 3:00 - 4:15.
11. Baseball practice TODAY 3:45 - 5:00.
12. Girls golf practice TODAY.
13. Cross Country practice TODAY at 3:00 at the track.
14. FFA members will be setting up pens after school TODAY for the Barnyard tomorrow. It should not take very long.
15. FFA members who have a class with Mrs. Shepard need to make sure you take your vocab test tomorrow first before helping with Barnyard.
16. Junior meeting the last 15 minutes of 7th hour TODAY in Mrs. Stallman's room.
17. Tutoring after school TODAY in Ms. Johnson's room.
18. FBLA members need to stop by the business room TODAY during Advisory to vote on officers.
1. FFA Barnyard for Elementary.
2. Girls Golf Glasgow in Salisbury at 4:00.
3. Jr. High boys basketball practice 3:00 - 4:30.
4. Softball practice 3:00 - 4:15.
5. Baseball practice 4:15 - 5:45.
1. High School Cross Country in Marshall at 9:00. Bus leaves at 7:15 a.m.
2. Carrollton Band Day.
3. FFA Trap Shoot in Centralia or Macon.