860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/HW360x3/login. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
We’re excited to share that our school is participating in Cash for Classrooms, part of Casey’s Rewards. This opens up Glasgow School to new funding opportunities to help improve learning environments for students.
The best part? Donations don’t come out of your own pocket. When you buy from Casey’s and use their rewards program you can simply turn your points into a donation to our school.
Help Glasgow School make the most of this program and learn more at https://www.caseys.com/schools.
Middle School/High School Bulletin
WEDNESDAY - September 16, 2020
1. School Picture Day will be TOMORROW. Orders may be placed online at: Order online at inter-state.com/FlyerEntry/49998DF. Seniors are reminded Senior pictures for the composite/yearbook will be taken on Thursday.
2. Glee for Guys during 4th lunch shift TODAY.
1. There will be an Art Club meeting Thursday at 7:45 a.m. in the art room.
2. School Picture Day.
3. Tutoring with Ms. Johnson until 4:00.
4. Girls Golf in Salibury at 4:00.
5. Softball/Baseball games here against Cairo at 5:00.
6. Sophomore concession workers at 4:15 are: Josh Korte, Riley Atwood, Chris Burns, Edris Hamilton & Ethan Martin. 7:00 - end: Olivia Fuemmeler, Karlie Monnig, Daniel Monnig & Abby Griffin.
1. Jostens will be here 1st hour for Seniors to view announcements.
2. Glee for Jr. High during 4th lunch shift.
3. ACT registration deadline.
4. Girls Golf (Glasgow at Salisbury) at 4:00.
5. Student Council Elections.
6. The Signs of Suicide Program will take place September 29th and 30th. If you choose not to participate, the form is due by September 25th to the high school office. Signs of Suicide Information and forms were emailed on September 10th.
1. ACT test.
2. Fayette Softball Tournament. Glasgow vs. Slater at the Fayette High School at 10:45. Glasgow vs. Fayette at the Fayette High School at 12:15.
3. Jr. High/High School Cross Country in New Franklin at 9:00.