860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/hw. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education school counseling staff has compiled and placed information related to labor shortages and job attainment on their website. This information will update regularly. The link to this information can be found at https://dese.mo.gov/college-career-readiness/school-counseling
We are excited to announce a new partnership between Glasgow School District and Burrell Behavioral Health! Through this partnership, Burrell Behavioral Health will be offering behavioral health services in our buildings in order to help students reach their full potential while in school. Please contact Erika Derboven, Stacey Kottman or Sonya Fuemmeler if you are interested in learning more about the program.
I have been notified that as of January 28th, Remind Text Services will no longer provide text messaging for anyone who has Verizon Wireless as their phone carrier. If this effects you, to continue receiving your messages, download the mobile appor enable email notifications on your smart phone—both of which are free of charge. The mobile app can be downloaded via google play store or the apple app store. I have also attached directions to assist with enabling email notifications.
Please contact me if you have any questions. We will also continue to announce weather related announcements via the school face book page and KMMO and KRES radio stations.
HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
WEDNESDAY - January 16, 2019
1. Sophomores: TODAY by 11:00 is the deadline to sign up to attend the Vo-tech Field Trip on Thursday.
2. Seniors need to turn in the diploma order form as soon as possible. Forms are in the office.
3. Anyone wanting to donate items to the recovery effort in Altha, Florida may leave items in the office. The following items are needed: school supplies such as backpacks, notebooks, pencils, markers, etc., cleaning supplies, heaters, hats, gloves, chapstick, Visine, diapers and food for dogs, cats or chickens.
4. 9 - 12th grade students: See Mrs. Derboven regarding the Youth Entrepreneur Summit. Deadline 2/10/19. Must be in business now or have viable business idea you are exploring.
5. Juniors: Interested in Mini Med Camp at MU--see Mrs. Derboven, application deadline is March 1. Apps are submitted electronically--portal is open 1/1/19.
6. JV/Varsity basketball games TONIGHT here against Slater at 5:00. 2 Q JV Girls, 2 Q JV Boys, V Girls, V boys. Pep Band.
7. Sophomore concession workers TONIGHT 4:15 - 6:30: Noah B., Carson F., Isaac B. & Bryce H. 6:30 - end: Emma K., Logan B., Taylor C. & Miranda C.
8. Jr. High/High School Scholar bowl in Madison TODAY after school.
9. FFA State Degree Pre-screening in Westran TODAY at 4:30.
10. Board of Education meeting TONIGHT at 7:00.
1. FCCLA Region 13 STAR Events in Linn.
2. Junior Prom meeting TODAY during Advisory in Mrs. Crowley's room.
3. Jr. High/High School Scholar Bowl here against New Franklin after school.
4. Boys basketball practice 3:30 - 4:30.
1. JV/Varsity basketball games in Sturgeon at 5:00. 2 Q JV Girls, 2 Q JV Boys, V Girls, V Boys. Bus leaves at 3:45.