860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/HW360x3/login. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
We’re excited to share that our school is participating in Cash for Classrooms, part of Casey’s Rewards. This opens up Glasgow School to new funding opportunities to help improve learning environments for students.
The best part? Donations don’t come out of your own pocket. When you buy from Casey’s and use their rewards program you can simply turn your points into a donation to our school.
Help Glasgow School make the most of this program and learn more at https://www.caseys.com/schools.
Middle School/High School Bulletin
THURSDAY - November 19, 2020
1. Students in grades 9 - 12 interested in High School Scholar Bowl need to sign the list in the office by TOMORROW.
2. Sophomores are reminded to sign up for Remind with Coach Thompson for concession reminders. The form is in the office.
3. Juniors & Seniors interested in dual credit through MACC next semester need to see Mrs. Derboven ASAP to sign up for classes before they fill up.
4. Student Council is selling Tournament t-shirts for $15.00. Order forms are in the office and due by TOMORROW.
5. Juniors: See Mrs. Derboven by TOMORROW if you are interested in submitting your name as a possible candidate of Boys or Girls State. Boys/Girls State is a hands on experience in the operation and fundamentals of government. Selections will be made after January. Boys State will be held June 12-19th at UCM. Girls State will be held June 20-26th at UCM.
6. American Education Week. TODAY is Jersey Day.
7. Varsity girls basketball practice TODAY 3:15 - 5:15. Boys 5:15 - 7:15.
8. Athletes are reminded to turn in Tournament donations for the courtesy room by TOMORROW.
9. Congratulations to this year's Glasgow Tournament candidates, attendants and escorts! Seniors: Madisyn Atwood & Carson Frevert, Hadley Sanders & Trevor Sanders, Jamila White & Connor Schaefer, Juniors: Jillian Johanning & Drew Sanders, Sophomores: Karlie Monnig & Josh Korte and Freshman: KatiJo Schaefer & Preston Thies.
10. 2nd Semester Add/Drop forms are located in the High School Office. If you are interested in adding/dropping a course, please complete the form (including both teacher signatures and parent signature) and return to Mrs. Derboven by December 11.
1. American Education Week. Friday is Black & Gold Day.
2. Varsity boys basketball practice 3:15 - 4:45. Girls 4:45 - 6:45.
1. Varsity basketball games here against Meadville at 12:00.
2. Sophomore concession workers 11:15 - end: Allie Mathews, Taryn Fuemmeler, Christopher Burns & Cara Hackman. You will need a mask!
Monday, November 23
1. NO SCHOOL ALL WEEK - THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!
Tuesday, November 24
1. Varsity basketball games here against Brunswick at 6:00.
2. Sophomore concession workers 5:15 - 6:30: Evann Witte, Kyler Shields, Emma Sayler, Brenton Sanders & Ethan Martin. 6:30 - end: Alan Westhues, Lucas Schaefer, Macie Parks & Gretta Murrell.
Monday, November 30
1. Glasgow Tournament.
Tuesday, December 1
1. Seniors: University of Missouri Scholarships and MO S&T Chancellor's Scholarship are due.
2. Glasgow Tournament.
1. Juniors: If interested in applying for a free trip to Washington D.C and $1000 scholarship? If so, go to Class of 2022 Google Classroom and find the Howard Electric Youth Tour application. One student from our area will be selected to attend. Deadline to apply is 2/26/2021. Stop by and see Mrs. Derboven if you have questions.