860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/HW360x3/login. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
Middle School/High School Bulletin
FRIDAY - December 13, 2019
1. Add/Drop Window for 2nd Semester classes for grades 9 - 12 is TODAY through next Friday. Add/Drop forms can be picked up in the high school office. Remember, you must get a parent signature along with initials from the teachers you are adding/dropping. See Mrs. Derboven if you have any questions.
2. FCCLA is doing Project Warmth/Toys 4 Tots. Please donate your gently used winter coats/hats/mittens and/or toys and receive 1 raffle entry (per day of donation, not each item) for the HUGE Christmas Goodie Basket. For each NEW toy you donate, you will get 3 rafffle tickets! Make a difference in your community! A name will be drawn during Advisory TODAY for the Christmas Goodie Basket displayed in the high school office.
3. First Class at CMU is excited to announce a new dual credit ITV class, Acting for the Camera, TA190, which fulfills either a fine art credit or a humanities credit. It will count as high school elective credit. Acting for the Camera will be offered 8th Hour.
4. Juniors/Seniors: If you plan to take a dual credit course through Moberly Area Community College you must register with Mrs. Derboven TODAY by noon. If you think you are enrolled in a MACC Class for next semester already, also see Mrs. Derboven.
5. Brenna Hubbard, Rylee Fitzgerald, Kaylee Thies and Destiny Kaneer need to turn in FCCLA sucker money ($44.25) by Thursday!
6. Madisyn Atwood, Destiny Kaneer, Tehya Sellmeyer and Kelly Shields need to turn in FBLA Candy bar money ($60.00) TODAY to be in a drawing for a gift card. If Mrs. Olendorff does not receive it TODAY, it will be placed on your student bill.
7. Juniors: See Mrs. Derboven if you are interested in attending Girls or Boys State this summer. Deadline to submit your name to Mrs. Derboven is December 20. Sign up in the guidance office.
8. Juniors need to stop by the office and vote on a Prom theme TODAY.
9. JV/Varsity basketball games TONIGHT here against Cairo at 5:00. 2 Q JV girls, 2 Q JV boys, V girls, V boys. Pep Band.
10. Sophomore concession workers TONIGHT 4:15 - 7:00: Whitney, Mark, Kelly & James H. 7:00 - end: Keyanna, Taylor, Meara & Izik.
11. National Anthem Sextet #2 sings TONIGHT at the basketball games.
12. Pep Club shirts are in. The following need to pay $10.00 in the office to get your shirt: Miranda Cooper, Zy'Shonne Cowans, Carson Frevert, Jillian Johanning, Zane Johanning, Emma Massie, Anna Noll, Kaylee Thies & Patrick Weydert.
13. A big Thank You to all the teachers who let students out of their classes to help unload the FFA fruit/meat products. It was greatly appreciated Mr. Crews and
the FFA Chapter!
1. ACT test date.
1. Boys basketball practice 3:00 - 4:30.
2. JV basketball games in Marceline at 6:00. Bus leaves at 4:30.
1. EOC Government testing 1st hour in the computer lab.
2. JV/Varsity basketball games here against Pilot Grove at 5:00. JV boys, V girls, V boys. Pep Band. America Day/Night - wear your red/white/blue.
3. Sophomore concessions workers 4:15 - 7:00: Christian, Drew, Zane & Tehya. 7:00 - end: Skyler, Eli, Tyler W.J., Mark & James L.
1. Even hour class finals.
2. FFA meeting in the Ag. room from 3:15 - 3:45.
3. Boys basketball practice 4:30 - 6:00.
4. Grades 5 - 12 Band/Choir Winter Concert in Bramble Hall at 6:00.
5. Board of Education meeting at 8:00. CTA representative - Paul Crews & ?
1. Odd hour class finals.
2. Varsity basketball games here against Sweet Springs at 5:00. JV boys, V girls, V boys. Pep Band. Blackout Day/Night. Wear black.
3. Sophomore concession workers 4:15 - 7:00: Christian, Jaquan, Mason & Kelton. 7:00 - end: Whitney, Brenna, Aiden & Skyler.
Friday, December 20
1. Fun day activities are planned for the morning.
2. 2nd Quarter ends. 1st Semester ends.
3. 12:00 Dismissal for Christmas Break. School resumes on Monday, January 6, 2020.
Saturday, January 4
1. FFA Public Speaking Institute in Columbia.
1. Juniors: Interested in competing in the Howard Electric Youth Tour Contest, see Mrs. Derboven. Emails with information and applications have also been sent to junior parents with an active email address in SIS. Deadline is 2/28/20, you could win a trip to Washington DC and $1,000 Scholarship.
2. Juniors/Seniors: Don't forget dual credit apps and money are due January 9.
3. Juniors/Seniors: Sign up by January 10 at 2:50 pm, if you are interested in attending the field trip to State Tech on January 16 (7:30-2:50). Sign up form is available in the high school office.