Middle School/High School Bulletin
THURSDAY, April 15, 2021
1. The following Seniors need to turn in pictures to Mrs. Olendorff for yearbook & graduation: B-Baby, T-Toddler, S-Senior. Dalton Adams - S, Taylor Carmack - B, T, S, Miranda Cooper - B, T, S, Emma Massie - B, T, S, Brooke Hammons - S, Mileena Nivert - T, Autumn Norris - B, T, Connor Schaefer - B, T, S, Alden Senor - S, Halee Strother - B, T, S, Kaylee Thies - B, T, S, Jamila White - B, T, S, and Kylee Wilhite - T.
2. Junior Babe Ruth Baseball forms are available in the office.
3. Jr. High Cheerleaders need to turn in their uniforms to the office.
4. The following students need to paid for their Prom t-shirt: Carson Frevert, Trevor Fuemmeler, Brenna Hubbard, Isaac Korte, Emma Massie, Trevor Sanders & Spencer Wood.
5. High School Track TODAY in Westran at 1:00. Dismiss at 10:50 to eat in the art room. Bus leaves at 11:15.
6. Choir B meets TODAY.
1. Glee rehearsal at 7:30 a.m. in Mrs. Gladden's room.
2. Juniors will be decorating for Prom all day. Students must be grade eligible to decorate.
3. Jr. High Track in Fayette at CMU at 4:00. Bus leaves at 3:00.
4. Boys Golf in Salisbury at 4:00.
5. Hygiene Asssembly in Bramble Hall. 5th & 6th grade girls at 1:45. 5th & 6th grade boys at 2:15.
6. Juniors will be decorating for Prom all day. Juniors will meet in the gym for attendance. They do not need lunch because we will be serving Muddy Mo Pizza.
1. District Scholar Bowl in Westran. Bus leaves at 7:15 a.m. Bus should return by 3:00 or sooner if not in the championship game. Spectators are allowed.
2. Elementary Wellness Walk at 8:00 a.m.
3. ACT test date.
4. Grand March in the gym at 7:00.
5. Prom in the Multi at 8:00.
1. Inter-State Studio will be taking sport group pictures for yearbook on Wednesday, April 21. They will also take individual pictures. Sign up in the office and pick up an order form in the office.