860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/hw. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education school counseling staff has compiled and placed information related to labor shortages and job attainment on their website. This information will update regularly. The link to this information can be found at https://dese.mo.gov/college-career-readiness/school-counseling
We are excited to announce a new partnership between Glasgow School District and Burrell Behavioral Health! Through this partnership, Burrell Behavioral Health will be offering behavioral health services in our buildings in order to help students reach their full potential while in school. Please contact Erika Derboven, Stacey Kottman or Sonya Fuemmeler if you are interested in learning more about the program.
HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
FRIDAY - February 15, 2019
1. Homecoming dance has been moved to March 1.
2. HOMECOMING & HOOPIN FOR A CURE is TONIGHT. All proceeds to go to Kim Sayler. Pep Rally 8th hour in the gym.
3. Varsity basketball games TONIGHT here against Slater at 5:00. Pep Band.
4. Sophomore concession workers TONIGHT 4:15 - end: Kellen M., Alden S., Taylor H. & Kylee W.
5. Glee members singing the National Anthem TONIGHT need to be here at 4:50.
6. Homecoming court practice TODAY 3rd hour in the gym. Please excuse Teagan Howell, Briar Boss, Scarlet Boley, John Breitweiser, Brooke Hammons, Kellen Murrell, Keyanna Colvin & Mason Gouge.
7. 6th & 7th hours TODAY will be the rest of "Block the Door" Fun Time - no classes. The fun rooms are: Gym, Computer Lab(computer games), Choir room (movies), FACS room (Board games, cards, socializing) and the Library (reading, resting, quiet area). Snacks will be sold in the gym lobby.
8. Juniors and Seniors with a 3.5 cumulative gpa interested in joining National Honor Society are eligible to submit documentation for review by a selection committee. The documentation packet is available in the high school office. Completed documentation packets are due to Mrs. Derboven by Friday, February 22nd at 3 pm (no exceptions).
9. The following Seniors still need to turn in pictures for yearbook & graduation video to Mrs. Olendorff: (S - senior picture, B - baby picture, T - toddler picture) Alexis Baker - S
Jacob Bean - B, T, S, Vivian Breitweiser - B, T, S, Ashton Colvin - S, Colin Fuemmeler - S, Brooke Hackman - S, Adris Hamilton - S, Chloe Hampton - B, T, S, Teagan Howell - S, Brady Kaylor - S, Madison Kaylor - S, Heather Knight - B, T, S, Ariana Moore - S, Sadie Morris - S, Madisyn Parks - S, Jasmine Schaefer - B, T, S, Kellen Senor - B, T, S and Adam Suttner - B, T, S.
10. Track warm up tops on here. If you want to purchase one, they are $40.00. If not, they will be handed out with uniforms in March.
1. FFA Alumni BBQ and Auction from 11:00 - 3:00.
2. District Jr. High Honor Band Rehearsal/Concert in Macon. Concert at 5:00.
1. Presidents' Day.
2. District Basketball. Boys vs. Keytesville at Tina-Avalon at 7:00. Bus leaves at
1. District Basketball. Girls vs. Brunswick at Tina-Avalon at 5:45. Bus leaves at
2. FFA meeting.
3. Alto Sectional will meet during Advisory.
4. Tutoring with Ms. Johnson 3:00 - 3:45.
5. Juniors/Seniors: A representative from University of Central Missouri will be here at 2:50 in the commons.
6. JV Scholar Bowl practice 3:00 - 4:30 in the ITV room.
1. Varsity Scholar Bowl practice 3:00 - 4:30 inthe ITV room.
2. Board of Education meeting at 7:00 p.m.
1. Extra Glee rehearsal during Advisory.
2. Tutoring with Ms. Johnson 3:00 - 3:45.
1. NAEP Exam (4th Grade) at 8:30 in the computer lab.
1. Juniors: Interested in Mini Med Camp at MU--see Mrs. Derboven, application deadline is March 1. Apps are submitted electronically--portal is open 1/1/19.
2. Juniors: The Howard Electric Youth Tour Essay is due to Howard Electric in Fayette by March 1st.
3. 9 - 11th grade students: See Mrs. Derboven if you are interested in learning more about Health Professions Camp at CMU (this summer). Flyers available in the high school office.