860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/HW360x3/login. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
Middle School/High School Bulletin
TUESDAY - October 15, 2019
1. The Booster club has the apparel for sale. You can order online this year via the link below OR there is a color copy in Debbie's office. https://www.glasgowyellowjackets.com/ Orders are due by Tuesday, October 22.
2. A+ Tutoring Students: Please turn in your first quarter tutor log by Thursday to Mrs. Derboven.
3. The following need to pay $17.00 by TOMORROW for the PSAT test: Miranda Cooper, Destiny Kaneer & Makayla Noll.
4. ASVAB test all morning TODAY in the Multi for Sophomores and some Seniors.
5. FCCLA meeting TODAY during Advisory.
6. Junior class meeting TODAY during Advisory with Mrs. Stallman.
7. High school Glee members will fit for Choir Robes TODAY during Advisory.
8. MS/HS Cross Country in Centralia TODAY at 4:00. Dismiss at 1:50. Bus leaves at 2:00.
9. JV/Varsity Softball games TONIGHT here against Fayette at 5:00.
10. Sophomore concession workers TONIGHT: 4:15 - 6:45: Mason Gouge, Rylee Fitzgerald & ?? 6:45 - end: Zane Johanning, Trevor Fuemmeler & Kelton Monnig.
11. PTO meeting TONIGHT at 7:00 in Mrs. Elson's room.
1. National Boss' Day.
2. PSAT test all morning in the Multi for some Juniors.
3. Jr. High Higbee Basketball Tournament. Girls play at 4:30. Boys play at 5:30.
3. District Softball game in Fayette at 7:00. Bus leaves at 5:30.
4. Board of Education meeting at 7:00 p.m.
1. Varsity Cheer practice at 7:00 a.m.
2. FFA wagon parade during 3rd hour.
3. Yearbook pictures during 4th hour: FCCLA, FBLA, Art Club, High School Student Council, Grades 9 - 12 class officers, Jr. High class officers, Jr. High Student Council and Group class photos for grades 9 - 12. Outside for pictures if the weather is nice. In the Multi if raining.
4. Junior High Conference Choir Rehearsal during advisory.
5. 12:00 dismissal for Parent/Teacher Conferences. Conferences are from 1:00 - 7:00. Parents should stop by the high school office to pick up report cards for their middle/high school student and may visit with any teacher as they are available.
6. A+ Informational session with Mrs. Derboven at 6:00 in the high school computer lab.
7. SIS Informationsl session with Mrs. Derboven at 6:30 in the high school computer lab.
1. NO SCHOOL.
1. CMU Homecoming Parade.
2. FFA Venders Sale in the Multi.
1. PrepFactory is a free, interactive test prep site for teachers and students. Our site breaks the test into bite-sized concepts and provides strategy tips, practice sets, and a personalized study path so you can master the test. Give us a look at www.prepfactory.com!
2. The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education school counseling staff has compiled and placed information related to labor shortages and job attainment on their website. This information is regularly updated. The links can be found here:
3. Columbia College is offering a Visual Arts/Music Day on November 15. You can participate in classes of a Visual Arts or Music Major for a day. RSVP to Aljohns@ccis.edu or call 573-875-4650.