860 Randolph Street, Glasgow, MO 65254
If you require further assistance
with finding information on the
website, please contact us at
660-338-2012 or 860 Randolph
Street, Glasgow, MO.
You can access information regarding your child via SIS. The website is https://sdm.sisk12.com/HW360x3/login. This year you can also download the student 360 application onto your smartphone/tablet. It is a touch friendly, tile based interface suitable for computers, tablets and cell phones. Please contact school if you need help setting up your SIS account or if you have forgotten you user id/password. Look for SIS under the Resources Tab to find instructions.
The Glasgow Board of Education Meeting in January has been moved from Wednesday, January 15, 2020 to Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 7:00 pm in the Board of Education Room at Glasgow High School.
We’re excited to share that our school is participating in Cash for Classrooms, part of Casey’s Rewards. This opens up Glasgow School to new funding opportunities to help improve learning environments for students.
The best part? Donations don’t come out of your own pocket. When you buy from Casey’s and use their rewards program you can simply turn your points into a donation to our school.
Help Glasgow School make the most of this program and learn more at https://www.caseys.com/schools.
Middle School/High School Bulletin
THURSDAY - January 16, 2020
1. One size small Pep Club shirt for sale in the office for $10.00.
2. Sophomores: Sign up TODAY if you are interested in attending the field trip to Moberly Area Techincal Center on Wednesday, January 22.
3. The Annual Hoopin' for a Cure Game will be January 24 and proceeds will go to the Harris Breast Center - Boone Hospital Center of Columbia, MO. We will have our Annual Silent Auction with baskets from each high school class. If you would like to donate to your class's basket, please contact the following or leave donations in the office: Seniors - Linsey Cowans, Juniors - Sara Massie, Sophomores - Stephanie Johanning and Freshman - Jenny Fuemmeler.
4. The following Seniors need to turn in their Diploma Order Form: Scarlet Boley, John Breitweiser, Allex Fisher, Katelyn Griffin & Gabe Morgan.
5. Guest forms are available for any out-of-school dates for the Homecoming Dance.
6. Seniors need to turn in baby/senior pictures for the yearbook & graduation video ASAP. Also, Senior Ads for the Yearbook need to be turned in ASAP.
7. Field trip to State Tech TODAY. Bus leaves at 7:30 a.m.
8. High school Student Council/Cheerleader meeting TODAY during Advisory in Mrs. Jones' room.
9. CAC Speech meeting (grades 9 - 12) in Mrs. Stallman's room TODAY the last 15 minutes of 7th hour. (1:45)
10. Boys basketball practice TODAY 3:00 - 4:30.
11. Softball meeting TODAY after school for Freshman, Sophomores & Juniors in Mrs. Crowley's room.
1. Varstiy basketball games in Madison at 6:00. Bus leaves at 4:30.
1. District Junior High Honor Band Auditions in Macon.
1. Safe Sitter Class on January 26, 2020 for 6th - 8th grade students and it runs from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at Women's and Children's Hospital. Contact Jenny Brooks for more information at www.muhealth.org/safekids.
2. Students in grades 6 - 12: The Drug Free Schools Survey will be completed in February. Students wishing to opt out of the survey must have their parent/guardian sign and then return the form to the high school office by January 31, 2020. Hard copies of the OPT OUT form were emailed home and are available in the high school office.
3. The Jr. Optimist Club in Fayette are planning a Dodgeball Tournament for Wednesday, February 22. There are 3 divisions - Middle School, High School/College, and Adult. There will be cash prizes for first place of each division - the amount depends on how many teams register. (10% of entry fees with a minimum of $20). You can also find information on the FaceBook page - FHS Jr. Optimist Club of Fayette. The link to register is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5pfXRjMC8oNV_x3oJLbahFBuXeXPWMLaz_se_na2wudLtOw/viewform?usp=pp_url.
4. Juniors: Interested in competing in the Howard Electric Youth Tour Contest, see Mrs. Derboven. Emails with information and applications have also been sent to junior parents with an active email address in SIS. Deadline is February 28, 2020, you could win a trip to Washington DC and $1,000 Scholarship.