WEDNESDAY - September 28, 2021
1. FBLA dues are $20.00. Please pay Debbie in the office. Sign-Up for Scavenger Hunt on October 7 for teams after dues are paid in the office.
2. Please sign the list in the office if interested in Drama Club or Chess Club.
3. Attn Juniors/Seniors: We will be taking a group of students to participate in a Construction Career Day/Industry Showcase on Wednesday, October 20. Please sign up in the office if you are interested. There is limited space available, so we will only be able to take the first 15 signed up that meet the eligibility requirements. See Mrs. Derboven if you have any questions.
5. Attention Potential FTA Members: See Mrs. Derboven regarding an opportunity to learn more about the teaching field. Deadline to sign up is TODAY. The event is 10/6/21.
6. Jr. High boys basketball practice TODAY 6:15 - 7:45 a.m. Girls 3:10 - 4:40.
7. Jr. High cheer practice TODAY 4:30 - 6:00.
8. FFA Barnyard Day TODAY.
9. Yearbook Conference in Macon TODAY. Bus leaves at 8:00 and returning around 2:00.
10. Book Club - Ready for the next Hawthorne book? We have it! Come pick it up in the office. Pay $15.00. You can pick up your book before payment. Feel free to begin reading!
1. A+ Meeting with Seniors (enrolled in A+ program) will be at 7:45 a.m. with Mrs. Derboven.
2. Girls Golf in Brookfield at 9:00.
3. Tutoring after school. Grades 6 - 8 in Mrs. Sallman's room, High School in Ms. Johnson's room.
4. Jr. High girls basketball practice 3:10 - 4:40.
5. Jr. High cheer practice 4:30 - 6:00.
6. Jr. High and High School Cross Country in Moberly at 4:00.
7. Softball/Baseball games in Sturgeon at 5:00.
1. Jr. High cheer practice 6:45 - 7:45 a.m.
2. A+ Meeting with Juniors (enrolled in A+ program) will be at 7:45 a.m. with Mrs. Derboven.
3. Jr. High boys basketball practice 3:10 - 4:40.
4. Book Club meeting at 3:00 in the library.
1. FFA NE District Trap Shoot.
1. School picture day for K - 12 will be October 5.
2. Senior Banner pictures will be taken October 13.