Cafeteria: 3rd - Mrs. Gladden, 4th - Mrs. Monnig
Bus Duty: Mrs. Monnig
Lunch Order: 10:39 - Vo-Tech Lunch (1st shift)
11:29 - 11:49 - Jr. High Lunch (2nd shift)
11:36 - 11:56 - H.S. Lunch (3rd shift) - Rooms 3, 10, 12, 14 & Gym.
11:58 - 12:18 - H.S. Lunch (4th shift) - Rooms 1, 2, 4, 6, 13, 37 & ITV.
THURSDAY - January 20, 2022
1. National Honor Society materials are now available. Juniors and Seniors with a 3.5 cumulative GPA are eligible to submit documentation for review by a selection committee. Packets are in the guidance office for eligible students. The deadline to submit information is Thursday, February 10th at 3:00 p.m.
2. Homecoming Week. TODAY is Squad Day. Gather your friends and dress as a squad! Prizes will be drawn daily for participation. Grand prize will be drawn on Friday for students who have participated in every dress up day.
3. Homecoming dance TOMORROW in the Multi after the basketball games until 11:00. Cost is $3.00 per person, $5.00 per couple. Also, remember all out of school dates need to be approved by filling out the Guest Form in the office.
4. Students interested in Speech and/or the Spring Play need to see Mrs. Stallman during advisory/lunch TODAY or TOMORROW. Stop by her room to ask questions/sign-up.
5. Tutoring after school TODAY. Jr. High in Mrs. Stallman's room. High School in Ms. Johnson's room.
6. Boys basketball practice TODAY 3:10 - 4:40.
7. Girls basketball game in New Franklin is postponed to February 7 at 5:00.
1. Homecoming Week. Friday is White Out Day. Wear white to support our teams!
2. Homecoming candidate practice 1st hour in the gym.
3. Please excuse high school cheerleaders to decorate 1st & 2nd hours. Please excuse high school student council members 4th hour. Please excuse candidates and student council members 6th & 7th hours for the Candidate interviews.
4. Homecoming Pep Rally 8th hour in the gym.
5. Homecoming/Senior Night. JV/Varsity basketball games vs. Sturgeon at 5:00. JV boys, V girls, V boys.
6. Sophomore concession workers: 4:15 - 7:00: Preston Thies, Madison Biegel, Ryan Graves, Lane Fuemmeler & Michelle Johnson. 7:00 - end: Brandon Scobell, Colton Boss, Peyton King & Dalton Phillips.
1. Juniors: See Mrs. Derboven if you are interested in winning a trip to DC and a scholarship! Apply for the Howard Electric Youth Contest. Deadline February 28.
1. Gateworkers 4:15 - end: Kathy Wellborn & Lacey Gladden.